Monday 25 August 2014

Perfume Review ~ Daisy Delight by Marc Jacobs

The other day I went into Boots to buy a new perfume since my old one (FlowerBomb by Viktor and Rolf ~ highly recommend if you enjoy fragrances on the more flowery side like me) had run out. Some of the others besides Daisy that I considered while in Boots include Chanel - COCO Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum, Dior - Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet and Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur. However in the end I decided to go with Daisy Delight which, when I smelt it I just had to buy it. It smelt like a field of fresh daisies had been made into a liquid so amazingly perfect for me. 
The next day when I used it for the first time, to say the least I was impressed. It smell lingered for a long time and even at the end of the day I could smell it on my clothes. The whole day I got compliments from my friends on how I smelt! If you're like me and a fan of flowery scents I definitely recommend having this in your perfume collection.
-Izzy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment